Everyone is encouraged to upgrade, as it brings performance improvements, a bugfix to IFD and better onboarding experience.
0.6.1 - 2019-11-06
Fix token leak to system log when reporting an HTTP exception. This was introduced by a library upgrade. This was discovered after tagging 0.6.0 but before the release was announced and before moving of the
stablebranch. Only users of the
masterbranch and the unannounced tag were exposed to this leak. We recommend to follow the
Temporarily revert a Nix GC configuration change that might cause problems until agent gc root behavior is improved.
0.6.0 - 2019-11-04
- Switch to Nix 2.3 and NixOS 19.09. You should update your deployment to reflect the NixOS upgrade, unless you’re using terraform or nix-darwin, where it’s automatic.
- Increased parallellism during push to cachix
- Switch to NixOS 19.09
- Enable min-free/max-free Nix GC
- Transient errors during source code fetching are now retried
- Fixed a bug related to narinfo caching in the context of IFD
- Fixed an exception when the root of ci.nix is a list, although lists are unsupported